Sometimes we work better together. Learning together in a workshop means you can benefit from our knowledge and the experiences of others in the group.
You might be a parent or carer looking for a workshop, or a group of like-minded parents with questions on the same questions.
We also provide workshops for teachers and health professionals.
We’re child psychologists who’re also experienced training developers and facilitators. Our skill is the ability to take current findings from research in the fields of psychology and neuroscience and put them into an easy-to-understand, practical workshops that match your needs.
We’ve recently been able to share knowledge and practical strategies
– Parenting for a Digital Age
– Preparing for a New Sibling
– Effective Behavior Management Strategies
– The Developing Brain
– The Teenage Brain
– Cultivating Well-being
– Nuturing Resilience
– Mindful Parenting
– Effective Communication Skills
– Emotional Intelligence and Regulation
– Effective Learning and Feedback conversations
– Managing Challenging Conversations
– Enhancing Motivation for Learning
This is not exhaustive, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
What you get from our workshop sessions:
- Training and workshops sessions for up to 30 people
- All materials included
- Training is tailored to your context and requirements
- You can host and sell tickets to other organisations to cover costs
Daily rate of $1500 (plus GST) for delivery
Hourly rate of $180 (plus GST) for initial consultation, content development and delivery